PIMS Professionals offer:
- Privacy and security assessments to gauge compliance with applicable privacy laws
- Strategic privacy advice regarding the balance of business and legal risk
- Specific compliance solutions for US and international privacy laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Assistance with privacy and security incident response
- Privacy awareness training
- Privacy and security expertise for M&A and sourcing transactions
For international matters, PIMS works closely with a large network of lawyers and data protection specialists in approximately 40 countries around the world. These professionals provide the highest-quality data protection advice when local interpretation is needed. They can also assist with local filings and provide support in the event of an incident or data protection authority audit.